Summer Time Mini Projects

Hai, i am a 3rd BTech. student and my branch of study is Electronics & Communication Engg.

I have a vacation for about 1 month(29 days) from now, can anyone help me in finding a mini project for myself.

I am as well intrested in web designing and i also have basic knowledge on HTML,PHP,CSS and i think it`s time for me to develop more of my skills. So, i think i have learnt the basics of HTML,PHP,CSS and now i feel that i should work on them and please help me in finding some mini projects on web designing also.

I`m also running a web-site currently
it`s - Studentmoments.com

but i have just took a script named wordpress and have modded it to my convinience. But i`m not satisfied just by modding it. I want to work lively on a project and develop my own script which is not possible in 3rd year. So please help me out guys.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Teja

Replies

• Munguti
    Munguti
    I don't know but should i think placing your thread in the IT section would help.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to project ideas section.

First of all, thanks for a well described question. It's so rare these days. I'd suggest that you create your own blogging engine like wordpress. You might want to target the basic blogging functionality [Posts, comments & feeds] to begin with.

Being a 3[sup]rd[/sup] year student is not a excuse - I know an Italian 14 year boy who writes complicated plugins for wordpress Mu!

Of course, feel free to discuss the technical problems you face with us through our CS/IT engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I have problem at my final project (I’m studding electronics engineering) My project is attendance using voice recognition using MATLAB I used LPC as a feature extraction; my problem...
The news of Professor Rajeev Motwani's untimely death on Friday afternoon spread quickly throughout the couple of hundred attendees of tonight's TechFellow event in San Francisco. The mood of the...
Earlier today at Electronic Entertainment Expo, Microsoft unveiled their rumored motion controller solution to the masses. But unlike the waggling, accelerometer-enabled hardware of most immersive gaming peripherals, Microsoft’s solution uses...
Few of the people sent their questions to Dr. Wolfram through mail to me. I received following question - Good evening Sir, I would want a small write up on...
A set of duples in an ordered list is generated by a certain symmetrical function in steps from 1 to 14. {1 1} is the zeroth member. The list starts:...