Summer Time Mini Projects

ghosts
@ghosts-Gz5QE8 โ€ข Oct 23, 2024

Hai, i am a 3rd BTech. student and my branch of study is Electronics & Communication Engg.

I have a vacation for about 1 month(29 days) from now, can anyone help me in finding a mini project for myself.

I am as well intrested in web designing and i also have basic knowledge on HTML,PHP,CSS and i think it`s time for me to develop more of my skills. So, i think i have learnt the basics of HTML,PHP,CSS and now i feel that i should work on them and please help me in finding some mini projects on web designing also.

I`m also running a web-site currently
it`s - Studentmoments.com

but i have just took a script named wordpress and have modded it to my convinience. But i`m not satisfied just by modding it. I want to work lively on a project and develop my own script which is not possible in 3rd year. So please help me out guys.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Teja

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Munguti

    @munguti-MnxkmE • Jun 6, 2009

    I don't know but should i think placing your thread in the IT section would help.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jun 6, 2009

    Thread moved to project ideas section.

    First of all, thanks for a well described question. It's so rare these days. I'd suggest that you create your own blogging engine like wordpress. You might want to target the basic blogging functionality [Posts, comments & feeds] to begin with.

    Being a 3[sup]rd[/sup] year student is not a excuse - I know an Italian 14 year boy who writes complicated plugins for wordpress Mu!

    Of course, feel free to discuss the technical problems you face with us through our CS/IT engineering section.