Summer pre-internship in electrical engineering - Need a correction of my report

Hello everybody, My name is Idir, a second-year student at the institute of electrical and electonic enginerring - Boumerdes University .
During the last summer i have done a pre-internship at an algerian food product company refered as CEVITAl, my university requests a report of my internship, so i have written it and got a 21 page document.
So what i need is a correction of the contents, either the used english or the technical content.
If you can please, i really nedd before september 25.
Your name will be put in the thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Triple spark ignition is used in pulsar 200NS.why triple spark is used.any advantages with this?
Honda has become the first company in the world to weld steel to alumium for the subfames of the upcoming Honda Accord 2013 (North American version). The new technique forms...
Mark Zuckerberg enthusiastically answered the question fired at him by Michael Arrington to grip the attention of a rapt crowd at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference. Instead of sharing the whole...
So I was invited as a guest of honor at installation of the entrepreneurship development cell in the 'top private engineering' college in Maharashtra. Upon reaching the venue, the organisers...
I wonder what is the reason behind having such a shifting pattern. We have seen other bikes which had all-down (TVS-Suzuki times) or all up (Hero Honda). Now, 1-up &...