Summer Internship/Training For Engineering Students 2012

CEans,

This summer all of us, together will update our site with information about summer internship and training opportunities and experience sharing from all over the world.
Today almost every Engineering & Professional graduate program in India and abroad includes Summer Training as an important part of their curriculum, with an objective to enhance the knowledge of the students on different cutting edge technologies which has been important part of respective industry.

Now-a-days, most of the students run for internship and training course to merely obtain the certificate and due to this there is serious lack of trained professionals with the desired skill sets to take on the ever increasing demand of an industry.

Some topics that immediately come to my mind when I think about topics for training include the following -
C, C++, .NET, J2EE, C, PHP, IBM AIX, VHDL, LINUX, UNIX, ORACLE, SEO, CRP, ETHICAL HACKING, EMBEDDED SYSTEM , ADVANCE EMBEDDED SYSTEM, ROBOTICS, CATIA, AUTOCAD, ANDROID, iPHONE/iPAD APP DEVELOPMENT, NETWORKING, MATLAB, WEB DESIGNING & HOSTING, PCB & CKT. DESIGNING etc.. There are many more for respective engineering branches.

Let us all try to make the best use of this internship section for benefit of all the engineering students.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Come on guys, we need volunteers for this.
  • manishks
    manishks
    Guys HP education services is providing summer training in almost all the fields which akd have mentioned above. To get the details open the link Default page
    Courses offered at Noida center :

• Programmable Logic Controller( Basic + Advance)
    • SCADA
    • Auto CAD
    • Pro-E
    • Android
    • Programming Techniques using 'C'
    • Data Structure using C Language
    • Core Java
    • Core Java Aligned to International Certification Preparation
    • Asp.Net with C#
    • Asp.Net with C# with Preparation of International Certification
    • J2EE with Struts Framework
    • J2EE (Struts with Hibernate)
    • J2EE with Preparation of International Certification
    • Embedded & Robotics - Basics
    • Embedded & Robotics - Advanced
    • Linux Administration with Scripting
    • Networking Aligned to CISCO Certification Preparation
    • Networking Aligned to Microsoft Certification Preparation
    • Network Management & Security
    • RDBMS - Basics
    • RDBMS - Basics+Advanced
    • PHP
    • VLSI - Basics
    • VLSI - Basics+Advanced
    • MATLAB - Basics
    • MATLAB - Basics+Advanced
    • Campus Recruitment Training (CRT)
    courses are offered at various places in India. I have provided the email and contact details below. All the best to CEans who will be enrolling for the training.😀😀
    Email: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

Contact No: 9313849010,9312889010,9335469335,9307021422,9350126025

• PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Anybody having knowledge of Internship about Mechanical Engineering ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Guys, start separate threads for each of your queries, so that we can address them one by one.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    can i post the one i'm conducting, here?
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    News for Nagpur:

Albedo Informatics is conducting summer training on
    1. Wireless Robotics and Embedded Systems and
    2. Mobile Application Development.

3 weeks extensive training including mini and major projects and one Live industry project.

Guest Lectures by International Faculties.

Starting 26th may onwards. Last date of registration: 15th May.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @manishsk- didn't got a good response from the people trained at hpes. The thing is, it is a tie-up with some firm, the original hp is not conducting the training. The hp is a hardware specialized company, so it had a tie-up with one of the software firms and thus the quality is not good. came to know some other tie-ups of bigger firms like hcl, microsoft etc. So, according to the response i got, i advise not to opt for such training institutes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As has been the response of most of the test takers, the new GRE's toughest part is the Verbal section. This is because the synonyms and antonyms section has been...
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - CS ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic; First Order Logic. Probability: Conditional Probability; Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation; Random Variables; Distributions; uniform, normal,...
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - EE ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and eigen vectors. Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite...
ELECTRONICS and COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING - ECE ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and eigen vectors. Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation...
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - ME ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS Linear Algebra: Matrix algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and eigen vectors. Calculus: Functions of single variable, Limit, continuity and differentiability, Mean value...