Summer Internship in India

Hi guys,
I, Devansh Nuwal, am presently pursuing my B.Tech Program at IIT Kanpur in Civil Engineering. I am a 3rd year student and I am looking for an opportunity of summer internship during MAY 2011 to July 2011. I want to do my internship in civil industry.
Please guide me.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello dev 😀

welcome to CE 😀
    check this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#
    a lot of CEans have told what they know about the internships in there. 😀

all the best👍
  • dev.nuwal
    dev.nuwal
    thank you Princess 😀
  • divyanshu.das
    divyanshu.das
    Hi Guyz.... i m a third year 2nd semester EEE student from BITS Pilani. I want to do summer internship from 15 MAy-30 June in delhi. Can someone suggest sum site or company where i can get all details about it?? Thanx

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing a very happy Birthday to CEan RajdeepCE. 😀 PS: Haven't seen him on CE since long!
CEans, Steve Wozniak (Woz) is the Apple Co-founder and Inventor of Personal Computers. Steve Woz along with Steve Jobs founded Apple computers back in 1970s. Steve Wozniak is 'the real...
Medical journalist Michael Mosley introduces the fundamental questions and the great forces of history that have shaped the story of science. What is out there? What is the world made...
Rupert Murdock's News Corp is just few weeks away from releasing iPad based newspaper. TechCrunch reports that they expect the news daily will launch in next week. The iPad newspaper...
HP is hosting second webOS event to attract developers on February 9 @ Fort Mason Center, Herbst Pavillion in San Francisco. Invite mentions - “Please join Jon Rubinstein and the...