CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shaikh • 12 May, 2011
hello
i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have contact to do internship and i dont have any such contacts .
So could you please let me know where can i do internship in mumbai.And also which are the companies which offer internship ??
8.3k views

Related Posts

@Ambarish Ganesh · Dec 9, 2013

Automaker BMW has silently rolled out a limited 'Design Edition' variant of its flagship vehicle X6 M, the count being just 100 units globally. This limited edition BMW X6 M...
4k views

@Mohit Patil · Dec 15, 2019

I want to know if it is possible to hack the fastag in any way in order to avoid paying toll at the highways? What if we drive through at...
6k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 12, 2013

I found Arduino IDE not a good tool to edit arduino sketches & upload it in Arduino, especially in my Linux system(Editor kinda sucks & it's slow). So, I searched...
18.2k views

@dossdss · Oct 26, 2012

Hello all, i want to interface a bluetooth module with lpc 2148. i am much familiar with c programing with lpc 2148. but dont know anything about bluetooth n AT...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 2, 2013

Those of you who've driven the diesel and petrol vehicles will know that the diesel engines vibrate a lot. In fact, it's a problem that's not been solved even in...
12.1k views