Summer Internship For 3rd Year NIT Durgapur Chemical Engineering Student

i am a 3rd year chemical engineering student at NIT,Durgapur...need to do internships this summer ... help me out.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever I hire programmers, I prefer to give them programming tasks within the interview, or before coming to the interview. I thought that I might share this with fellow CEans,...
1.At 8 p.m., Vaigai Express from Madurai and The Chennai Express from Chennai are moving in opposite direction at 40 km/hr and 60 km/hr. At Trichy, they meet each other....
German engineers have crafted a device that can hear sound with intensity as low as -60dB. It means if bacteria were to talk, you can hear their voices. The team...
In the future, you could charge your cell phone just by chatting Researchers at South Korea’s Sungkyunkwan University have developed a new technology that converts soundwaves into electrical energy, The...
Consider a Tree, whose every parent node can have N child nodes. It's easy to store in structures during the execution of program For that I've implemented Linked Lists. But...