summer industrial training

i am a student of 3rd year in computer science in jaipur. as per our curriculam of engineering a
30 days industrial training is proposed in may-june 2010. can anyone tell me that in jaipur where i can get a good training & in what technologies will it be better to take training.....

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    ducc systems,delhi
    cetpa infotech,delhi,
    cdac,noida
    cmc education,jaipur/noida
    ducat,noida/gurgaon/delhi
    NIIT
  • n090985
    n090985
    listen ashish goyal..me also frm rtu in final yr.... this training is waste of your time ... concentrate on your 6th sem subjects...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nowadays minimum two degrees are required if you really want to survive in the global competitive market- that's what most people think. But there are many successful people who have...
What do you think would be the future of mobile phones as per the current increase in the popularity of Touch-Screen cell phones. Would cellphones having key-pads be extinct in...
Noted management guru Coimbatore Krishnarao Prahalad who died in San Diego after a brief illness late Friday, was among the best known global thinkers on the subject and author of...
wife :-what would you do if i died?would you get married again? husband:no wife:why not?Don't you like being married? Husband: offcourse i do wife:then why wouldn't you remarry Husband: ok...
Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen has said in a recent interview that the company is planning to introduce Flash on Android OS, Palm's WebOs and RIM's BlackBerry. Read full news here:...