suggestions to build a virtual hospital website

Hi there!
i have enrolled for a website development competition where the topic which i have got is "paperless hospital service".....Its a whole new thing...can sumbady suggest me abt this so that i could have sumthing to start ..

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi, first let us know something about you...

Regarding your query, the competition is a Hospital Automation System. So, its like, whatever you do using paperwork, you have to eliminate. That is, there should be online patient management system, online health record system, etc. So, how much have you worked on it? What have you decided on the platform and programming language to use?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]1. BUILDING MATERIALS[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td2"]Timber : Different types and species of structural timber, density-moisture relationship, strength in different directions, defects, influence of defects on...
[TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PAPER - I (For both objective and conventional types papers) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td2"] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td3"]1. EM Theory [/TD] [/TR]...
[TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING PAPER - I (For both objective and conventional type papers) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td2"] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td3"]1. Materials and...
[TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I (For both objective and conventional type papers) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td2"] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td3"]1. Thermodynamics. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: td2"]Thermodynamics,...
In a move to boost entrepreneurship among engineering students, IIT-Bombay has come up with a new schemes. IIT Bombay students can start their companies and if the company fails, they...