Suggestions On Getting More Entrepreneurship Related Discussions

I was going through the list of discussions started in this section and realized that most of the discussions have been initiated by me and most of them are lonely. 👎 Building discussions about topics on entrepreneurship and start-ups would not only make everyone aware and create more entrepreneurs. It would inspire budding entrepreneurs & give newer ideas to startup/business owners.

Any suggestions on building more entrepreneurship related discussions? 😀

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    most of the discussions have been initiated by me and most of them are lonely
    Who can give suggestions better than you on entrepreneurship related discussions? 😀
    Those discussions may not have any replies, but that will give inspiration to the guys who wanna be an entrepreneur👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Who can give suggestions better than you on entrepreneurship related discussions? 😀
    Those discussions may not have any replies, but that will give inspiration to the guys who wanna be an entrepreneur👍
    We actually need more responses to discussions so that more people are encouraged to participate in them and start newer, informative discussions.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ok, I think I have some work here. I will start writing in this section. 😀 It will make the ideas in our mind develop properly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIIT Hyderabad is developing a technology to convert voice commands into text messages. According to TOI report, the Ministry Of InfoTech is funding the research and project. The technology aims...
Name: Anoop *Engineering Trade: IT Location: Hyderabad *Occupation: Student (MS-Software Systems)/Working as software professional Work Experience: 81 993 600 Seconds and counting 😁 *Hobbies & Interests: Photography, Reading, movies, travel...
there is a movie named CRAZY https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401085/
Received following message via email from Amazon. Interesting new service, I must say! Dear Amazon Web Services Customer, We are excited to announce the immediate availability of Amazon DynamoDB, a...
Aakash seems to be really popular among the Indian consumerse. The CEO of DataWind, the company that manufactures Aakash tablets has said that while they estimated total market of about...