View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 19, 2012

Suggestions On Getting More Entrepreneurship Related Discussions

I was going through the list of discussions started in this section and realized that most of the discussions have been initiated by me and most of them are lonely. ๐Ÿ‘Ž Building discussions about topics on entrepreneurship and start-ups would not only make everyone aware and create more entrepreneurs. It would inspire budding entrepreneurs & give newer ideas to startup/business owners.

Any suggestions on building more entrepreneurship related discussions? ๐Ÿ˜€
K!r@nS!ngu
K!r@nS!ngu • Jan 19, 2012
most of the discussions have been initiated by me and most of them are lonely
Who can give suggestions better than you on entrepreneurship related discussions? ๐Ÿ˜€
Those discussions may not have any replies, but that will give inspiration to the guys who wanna be an entrepreneur๐Ÿ‘
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 19, 2012
K!r@nS!ngu
Who can give suggestions better than you on entrepreneurship related discussions? ๐Ÿ˜€
Those discussions may not have any replies, but that will give inspiration to the guys who wanna be an entrepreneur๐Ÿ‘
We actually need more responses to discussions so that more people are encouraged to participate in them and start newer, informative discussions.
ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE • Jan 19, 2012
ok, I think I have some work here. I will start writing in this section. ๐Ÿ˜€ It will make the ideas in our mind develop properly.

Share this content on your social channels -