Suggestions for events

Hi everyone our college is conducting a technical fest and the theme of the fest is green technology could you please suggest any events that come under this topic😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Allan,

Please search the forums for event ideas. We've discussed lots of ideas before.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want some latest seminar topics regarding information technology.so kindly post some new topics with ppt. included

hi

hi........ i'm arjun.... i'm an electronics and communication engg. student.... i'm from kerala... Aim in life: apply science for human welfare... I joined CrazyEngineers because : it will help to...
Hi , i am 3rd year automobile diploma student...... i am searching new project topic please anyone suggest project ideas 😔 Thanks in advance
I am a MBA Graduate 1994 pass out from a repuated institute.I am planning to start a new business by opening a pvt ltd Company and have the necessary supports/backups,but...
Hey CEans! I currently have an Epson Stylus C65. Despite the quality printouts, the maintenance is really high in the form of super expensive ink. I recently got 3rd party...