Suggestions for Engineering Purity Test!

Hello CEans,

As you aware of our CE- Facebook Application, "The Engineering Purity Test", we require your suggestions to come up with the best. It was not officially launched yet. Have a look at the application and tell us the suggestions regarding the Questions, Options and anything you feel. We wanna do best.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Please Feel free to share your ideas, suggestions, anything with us.
We are happy to invite them!

Update : Please DO NOT POST your results on your wall, since it was not officially launched.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    89 views, not even a single reply. Is it good for you all? Don't you need any modifications to questions or options or images ?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thats a good one sahithi have you guys launched it and it has given me a true answer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, My project is a license plate recognition system. It consists of two modules, the first one is a license plate detection & tracking module, which consists of the camera...
I want to know in detail about Asynchronous Transfer Mode Technology which delivers important advantages over existing LAN and WAN technologies.
i AM WORKING ON SPEAKER INDEPENDENT SPEECH RECOGNITION SYSTEM. i am using MEL FREQUENCY CEPSTRAL COEFFICIENTS for feature recognition and "DYNAMIC TIME WARPING" for feature metching. kindly guide me in...
pls share ur experience of GD in the process of recruitment also ask doubt & problem faced during GD
Please explain me what is java script and where it is used....!! And how it is different from Java....!! 😕😕😕