Suggestions for E&C Students... Career, Project and Course Relative...

EC Guys... Any help Any Time... Post Me... ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• vineetkulkarni
    vineetkulkarni
    hello sir,
    i have completed my engineering in electronics and communication.... i dont have 60% aggregate percentage required by most of the companies... i have finished my diploma in the same dicipline where i secured 70%... please guide me for grabbing the job... any suggestion for course is also appreciated...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This should be in Help Section. Thread moved.
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    vineetkulkarni
    hello sir,
    i have completed my engineering in electronics and communication.... i dont have 60% aggregate percentage required by most of the companies... i have finished my diploma in the same dicipline where i secured 70%... please guide me for grabbing the job... any suggestion for course is also appreciated...
    What r u upto! C, Verilog, Networking (CCN)! If u r knowing any one of these languages, then select which u like the most, so that i can guide u the course.
    Then dont worry of %. U cant change it now... When u approach companies for a job with any certification(course) the % issue looks less critic...

Dont worry... Plan and tell about the subject u like, so i suggest u with course...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is different between coining, embossing and knurling..? All are making impression on the work piece.I don't know the exact different between among them..can u tell to me..?
hello there..I'm Rania, a student of final year electronics and telecommunications engineering from India. I am here to get some good answers for the doubts i might come across while...
I don't know how to install helping files in catia v6 ? any one help me..
Want good project idea for final year project in Computer science
what is the difference between a clutch master cylinder and a slave cylinder.