CrazyEngineers
  • Hey guys, I have a MicroMax Canvas 2 plus or you may call it A5110Q. I like to play games on mobile so can anyone suggest me some of the good ones. I Like puzzle types/ motion control types. I have already used the following ones. So please suggest something different.

Temple Run
    Temple Run 2
    Subway surfers
    Hill Climb Racing
    Cut the Rope
    Where is my Water
    Candy Crush
    Bad Piggies
    Where is my stuff

Please suggest me some others.

PS: The games must be free download available. I dont pay 😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 8, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    Hey guys, I have a MicroMax Canvas 2 plus or you may call it A5110Q. I like to play games on mobile so can anyone suggest me some of the good ones. I Like puzzle types/ motion control types. I have already used the following ones. So please suggest something different.

Temple Run
    Temple Run 2
    Subway surfers
    Hill Climb Racing
    Cut the Rope
    Where is my Water
    Candy Crush
    Bad Piggies
    Where is my stuff

Please suggest me some others.

PS: The games must be free download available. I dont pay 😁
    Haven't you tried Doodle jump or Ninja jump-They were my favorites .Try games like Logo quiz, aquiz, chalk ball, Fruit Ninja, etc.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 8, 2013

CSK AUTO
    Haven't you tried Doodle jump or Ninja jump-They were my favorites .Try games like Logo quiz, aquiz, chalk ball, Fruit Ninja, etc.

they are completely outdated and old. I already played Ninja Jump, Fruit Ninja, Paper Toss type of games. Didnt mention because I didnt think anyone would recomment it 😛
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 8, 2013

One game that is really awesome is Basketball it is fun and really focuses on how better you think and predict motion
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberAug 8, 2013

If you want to brush your mind
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [​IMG]

Worth spending money. I bought it when it was @ $.25 😁
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 15, 2013

Why is Candy Crush becoming the talk of the town? We have had games like bejeweled for ages, where you put similar looking rocks together and they disappear. I have heard it is the UI that makes people fall in love with the Candy Crush Saga.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberSep 15, 2013

+1 for cogs, one more game is RC plane Sim , even that is a neat game app
    Cancel
  • mohan aapte

MemberSep 15, 2013

I would suggest to download free mind puzzles like mind map, brain games, pipe line & similar games which will interest you, keep you busy as well as good for applying logic to complete the rounds.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register