Suggestion: Off Topic Comments Should Be Made On Profile Visitor Messages

CEans,

We've profile visitor message enabled for all the members. If you have a comment that is not a part of the ongoing discussion (Ex. suggestion to the member), you should do it via Visitor Messages on user's profile.

For example -

1. Asking user to introduce in introductions section.
2. Asking the user to use proper font and text formatting.
3. Asking user to update profile field etc.

This way, we'll avoid all the spam in the threads and make a better use of the profile visitor messages.

What do you think?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

We've profile visitor message enabled for all the members. If you have a comment that is not a part of the ongoing discussion (Ex. suggestion to the member), you should do it via Visitor Messages on user's profile.

For example -

This way, we'll avoid all the spam in the threads and make a better use of the profile visitor messages.

What do you think?
    Woah!!! Will follow it... πŸ˜€
    Hey, I cannot find Visitor Message option for a few people... 😲
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    Hey, I cannot find Visitor Message option for a few people... 😲
    Send me a PM and let me know.
    That particular person had blocked VMs from strangers... Yeah, no okay... πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

For example -

What do you think?
    It's a good idea. We will follow it....
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmm if he don't agree what can we do?
  • Reya
    Reya
    narayana murthy
    Report it to Biggie or moderator πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    narayana murthy
    Friendly suggests are always welcome. Also, unless it's very serious or spamming, we should be okay. However, serious matter or spamming should be reported to any moderator online.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    The_Big_K
    Friendly suggests are always welcome. Also, unless it's very serious or spamming, we should be okay. However, serious matter or spamming should be reported to any moderator online.
    ok biggie i am in
    i will sign in this friendly nature agreement 😁
    The_Big_K
    He he... I am also putting my autograph.. πŸ˜›
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Count me in as well....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all.. I'm George, new to this forum and hope i have to get and share some useful information here. And i'm happy to stay here with you all.
A day before yesterday the world celebrated Womens' day. And a day before that I came across a couple of articles. 1. By Engineer Apprentice Survey: few engineers can name...
😑this s main prblm for me` exam time,hw ll ctrl the sleep?:😁😁😁
Just received this email on the name of HDFC bank If anyone received this kind of email ,then just ignore it Dear Valued Customer, At HDFC Bank, we take the...
Hi guys, Im designing an OFDM system and then upconverted at 1 GHz. Now I have an idea of implementing TDM for this 1 GHz signal. Is it possible, please...