CrazyEngineers
  • Hello All,

I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have noticed that #-Link-Snipped-# giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it did not take me long to decide. It is the best review site I have so far seen. I would welcome any suggestion and help.

Thanks,
    Sean Lee.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • friendster7

MemberApr 3, 2008

Re: Rate my website design

hey no advertising allowed here..sorry dude..post will be deleted
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 3, 2008

Hi Sean, if your intent was to advertise the website, you are given a warning 😉 If not, my apologies! In the mean time, I'll leave this thread open so that others can give their suggestions 😀 Will move this to the IT Help section
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 3, 2008

Ash, we have a case study here 😁

We all are victims of the thing called "smart advertising". Left part of our brain says that its an ad, the right part of the brain says its just a request/suggesetion.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 3, 2008

Indeed 😉 I should have just googled for it. Its been posted everywhere, lol. Why don't you close this thread.. *ahem*.. *hides in corner*
    Cancel
  • arunbasillal

MemberJul 6, 2008

@ The big K
    Wow.. thats a cool way to see a problem. Attitude really matters
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register