Suggestion for Increasing Members

I have one Suggestion for Increasing Members here.
I think here we will have to share Adsense also like other site,which are becoming success by introducing Adsense sharing.
What you think.

Replies

• arihant007
    arihant007
    I believe we should believe in quality and not quantity. Here, we need quality members.

And i guess adsense is already implemented in this site as I can see a couple of Ads here & there.

๐Ÿ˜€

Or if you are talking about Adwords, then it is advertising of this site. This, the Admins will think about. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    arihant007
    I believe we should believe in quality and not quantity. Here, we need quality members.
    Surprised , you came to know about the quality of CE members in the same day of your joining itself[i.e. in 1 day only]. Really a surprising one.Good eye power. :shock:
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    shalini_goel14
    Surprised , you came to know about the quality of CE members in the same day of your joining itself[i.e. in 1 day only]. Really a surprising one.Good eye power. :shock:
    I checked the site overall. Looking at The posts here, one can judge the character of the community. There are only a few communities in this world that are really good. I guess this is one of them. And Godfather introduced me to this place. so it should be good.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Arihant: We all care for quality and CEans have done a good job so far, as you can see.
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    The_Big_K
    @ Arihant: We all care for quality and CEans have done a good job so far, as you can see.
    I really appreciate that. I ve been part of many communities but this one is really good, active and different. what attracted me was the small talks you have with the biggies. This really inspires young talent.

I appreciate all your works. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks again. Complete archive here available here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Darn! I've been trying to download firefox 3.5 since last 2 hours. I've downloaded it about 7 times so far and every time I run the setup, I get "File...
There are 25 horses. Given that only five horses can run at a time in a race, how many races do you need to find top three horses? Also explain...
An international research team has discovered that a magnetic field can interact with the electrons in a superconductor in ways never before observed. Andrea D. Bianchi, the lead researcher from...
Hey CEans, Some of you know I went to a trek this Saturday up Mount Snowdon in Wales. Well I'm glad to report I was the first person to trek...
The company's share value ahs swooped down from 400$ billion to just 2 cents in one year. read more .. Internet Evolution - Paul Korzeniowski - Nortel's Saga: A Lesson...