Suggestion for final year project topics......

Hey,
I am currently into my last year of Computer Science and Engg. I am having a mega project this year and am not finding any good topics to prepare my project on. So can anyone please suggest me with few new and interesting topics which are not too complex😀 .
Please help me if you have any with you.............

Thanks in advance...................

Replies

• saravanan4
    saravanan4
    my friend, your final year project should imply all your ideas that you have learnt til now in computer science, and it varies from person to person, some may be interested in developing apps and some may be in other areas, so it is good you go through all subject from first and soon you will have an idea of what to do, take my message in a right sense.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have a look at Creative Crazy Project idea thread in this section there are some sticky threads too.
  • Reya
    Reya
    In which domain and technology would you like to work? I can suggest you few topics.
  • happysajitha
    happysajitha
    Reya
    In which domain and technology would you like to work? I can suggest you few topics.
    Mostly would like to work on an android app or security.............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not can u give me...
German engineers have created a high speed camera that's capable of capturing some highly incredible slow motion videos. The concept looks interesting and I'm 100% sure that it's going to...
I am Jaspal and I have this question about machine designs. what is meant by surge in spring? Could some mechanical engineers of the community share the reason for its...
I stumbled upon this new service called 'Desktoppr.co' which has an awesome collection of wallpapers. I'm totally amazed to see their collection and am lucky to have an invite. The...
Name: Vishal Sharma Nick Name: DJ Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student (2nd year) Hobbies & Interests: Basketball, Photoshop, Music Aim in life: To become a...