suggestion for ceans!!!

hey ce'ans !!!😛
i think threads like analogies in gre wud be far more effective😁 if those posting the questions can answer it by giving reason as to why tat particularly is the answer and not other options.
and also it wud be more helpful if they can tell the following:
1.given a question in a gre,how to attack it?
2.what are the alternatives if someone donot know the answer{tats during the test}ie.whether in such a situation use thier techie knowledge or commonsense?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree!

This will surely help CE: Higher Education section grow 😁 !

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rosh009
    hey ce'ans !!!😛
    i think threads like analogies in gre wud be far more effective
    There is a thread on analogies....

#-Link-Snipped-#

--Crazy😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

F1

we should have a thread on F1... i didn't saw any.... Isn't there any F1 lover,........ If then you predications that who will win this years championship... Shumi.. or Alonso//...
Hello CEans! The schedule is final! We will have our first CE conference on September 9th, 2006 at 5:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time. The conference will be hosted on Zoho...
You are on the panel for selection of candidates.Rather lets take it this way - You are a senior responsible person for assinging the promotions.At present you have two people...
Intersting Observation. With around 254 votes, we have following statistics for CE forum ! Aeronautical Engineers: 1.6% Chemical Engineers: 3.9% Civil Engineers: 3.1% Computer Engineers: 31.5% Electrical Engineers: 12.2% Electronics...
Hey Guys, Check this out. The figures might interest you. "Hewitt Associates, a global human resource services firm, recently released their findings of their 10th annual salary survey. Their ninth...