Suggest which project is better

Hi

I got a chance to do project in one company on these topics.Helps me to choose which is better and relevant.

1.Speed Control of Switch Reluctance Motor

2.Seep Control of DC motor

3.Seep Control of DC Series Motor
(In all the above,the speed is controlled using modern power electronics devices)

Help me to choose and say ur valuable comments on my topics...

Tony
Thanks in advance...........

Replies

• tonytomson
    tonytomson
    Hi

I got a chance to do project in one company on these topics.Helps me to choose which is better and relevant.

1.Speed Control of Switch Reluctance Motor

2.Seep Control of DC motor

3.Seep Control of DC Series Motor
    (In all the above,the speed is controlled using modern power electronics devices)

Help me to choose and say ur valuable comments on my topics...

Tony
    Thanks in advance...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After 13 miners were trapped in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia, four years ago, rescuers didn’t know where to look for survivors -- they could have been anywhere...
Ex-NASA chief in Alaska plane crash: At least five people died in the crash of a private aircraft in Alaska Monday night, the Federal Aviation Administration said in a preliminary...
Tevatron Fermilab Particle accelerators, which are not renowned for their real-world applications, could in fact be used to produce energy, according to a 34-year-old research paper that resurfaced this week....
Hey.iam a final year computer engg student..i need an interest project topic in java & jsp.net.plz reply me immediately.......
Hi guys while wondering on Crazy Engineers Forum i found that several members have their own blogs which are quite impressive when i went through them, they include links in...