Suggest topic for final year computer science project

can you suggest me some topic for my final year engineering project in computer field except making web sites.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gupta.roshan
    can you suggest me some topic for my final year engineering project in computer field except making web sites.
    Have you thought of any projects on your own?
  • gupta.roshan
    gupta.roshan
    not yet.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    gupta.roshan
    not yet.
    Ok.
    What are your interests then? You could chose a topic that interests you.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    gupta.roshan
    not yet.
    Moreover, show case your skills that you are good in these aspects and something of the same kind. If we give a project in Hadoop and you have no idea about what it is or not even heard of it, then it is a waste... Hope you get it... 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ashhish000
    i think if u not want to create websites.,.,then create desktop application
    as Download manager, mp3 player, management systems(for college, hospital etc), browser.,.
    Do not use SMS Language!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's yet another Scott Adams masterpiece -
i am a second yr student. jus tried doin paper presentation on shotcrete technology. i still doubt if it is being in use in india. i tried comparing cost btween...
Research In Motion aka RIM - the Canadian company behind the first lineup of smartphones has has given up to the Indian Government's demands. The company has finally agreed to...
This is something to keep you busy while waiting in queues , airports , train stations , etc. You will recall Jack Sparrow does this in first Pirates of the...
So Adorable and Cute @ the size of a matchstick's head! Source.