suggest the name of ce facebook application

guys i request all of you to please suggest one name of your choice for ce facebook application

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hm,
    I have some nice name collections....Crash Test Dummies,DENSA,Intel inside mental outside,It's not big,The In-quiz-itors,The_big_C(or Q)(this one i like the most).
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    should they be one word or can we have like "the ultimate engineering test" or something like that :?:
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    any name of your choice cp 😀
    no limitations of word

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The war between the two countries is online. There's a long history of Pakistani hackers hacking Indian Government websites. PCA has hacked CBI website. At the time of writing this...
can anyone help me decide which 1 to choose??? i really don't know..... the problem is that EEG is soooo diverse and can work anywhere with it however SREE is...
Hi Friends, Im a B.tech graduate(ECE) working as an IT Support which includes administering and solving the issues in a system,have done MCITP training even.Im planning to study further but...
I am new here, well by profession i am computer engineer and doing job as software engineer in well known firm. I am very glad to join here to meet...
since the android has come into the market, the race for the mobile operating system has become more competent. so which mobile os is the best?? and is there something...