Suggest Tags that should be on CE

Main purpose of this thread is to collect the tags that are not at moment on #-Link-Snipped-#

So please suggest the Tags that is going to be useful for CE.
One more point that we need to keep in mind is the tags will have to be VERY BROAD topics and not very specific. For example:

Instead of : Android 4 , Android 2.3 ....; we only use one tag 'Android'.

New selected Tag List:
1) microcontroller

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Tags that I think they should be here on CE are,

8051, AVR as these are the keyword that most of the student used to search on internet to find their project topics.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think there should be one called - "startups"
    This should include everything from entrepreneurship questions, interviews and tutorials.
    Another one could be "Puzzles" or "Best Puzzles"

"green energy" and "comics" - also sound promising. What say people?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    I think there should be one called - "startups"
    This should include everything from entrepreneurship questions, interviews and tutorials.
    Another one could be "Puzzles" or "Best Puzzles"

"green energy" and "comics" - also sound promising. What say people?
    startups +1
    puzzles +1
    green energy +1
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Another tag that we might need is "final year project".
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    • Strange to see, we do not have basic tags like 'Engineering' and 'Technology'
    • We already have a tag 'electric Bike', I think 'Bike' would have been more appropriate.
    • We have many articles on Medical science, so what about 'Medical Science' or 'Health science' or 'Bio Medical'
    • We have 'Facebook' and 'Twitter' but doesn't have rather equally popular 'Google+'
    • What about 'Social Media' and 'launch'?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will be working as a project associate in IISc from June, 2014. I need to stay near IISc. I want a low priced PG to stay. Initally my stay...
We have talked about teleportation for ages through print media and on big screens. The phenomenon of disappearing from one location and appearing at the other without traveling the physical...
The Starter League is an in-person school started in Chicago that teaches beginners how to code and design web applications in just 3 months. The Starter League started when Mike...
WickedLeak, the Mumbai-based phone and tablet brand, has today launched a new smartphone cum phablet called the Wammy Neo that features an 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and Aqua...
Ever since electronics giants like Samsung and Sony have fielded their smartwatches in the market, we have been listening to rumours going around the gadget market about a smartwatch from...