Suggest start point in learning .NET .

Hi cean's,

I want to learn .net framework from scratch so can some one suggest some good place from where i can first learn basic architecture of .net & than a place from where i can learn to built some basic windows application using .net frame work.

I have googled a lot but cannot find some good place some are totally theoritical where as some are too complex.

pls help.

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    I don't know if you know it but #-Link-Snipped-# is a really really great start for .NET IMHO.
  • jd3cker
    jd3cker
    I agree, MSDN is probably the best programming resource I've seen out there in terms of content. Great video tutorials, etc.

You say Windows applications, so I'm assuming your looking to start with client side programming rather than web applications. If this is the case start with C#. Think of a small project you'd like to work on and then leverage the video tutorials and other resources on the site to accomplish it.
  • faizaan
    faizaan
    thankyou cean's .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To get entire information about Gate entrance exam please visit 😛 😛
The 20-year old engineering student Niket Chandrashekar from New Horizon College in Bangalore, has developed a portable Operating System that can be stored and operated from any device. 20 yr...
SSC + HSC + BTech + MBA = UNEMPLOYMENT An Idea + An Idiot = A Dot com. One Chinese gymnast = India's Gold Medal tally since 1896 Sushmita Sen...
Well, it's finally official. IPL 3 will be shown live over internet on youtube.com IPL has made exclusive contract with google for this. You tube has launched a seperate page...
please suggest any useful ideas about projects on electricity production from osmotic pressure and any other innovative renewable energy resources......😕 jagan