suggest some project ideas

hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    preetu
    hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.😀
    The choice depends on many factors -

1. Your interest.
    2. Skills
    3. Your expertise
    4. Any projects you've worked on.
    5. Team Size, Duration

If you have already thought of few topics, we may help you finalize one.
  • preetu
    preetu
    thanks for that. actually i m some what intrested in one topic bt dont know that it is possible or not. so can u tell me that is it possible to change the channel of tv by using our voice. in my group there r 2 more members.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes it is possible. I don't think it requires lot of technical know-how. I believe the complexity of your project depends upon how complicated functionality you want to setup in your device/project.

I believe, you already have a good idea. Go with it. If you have technical queries; feel free to post them in our technical discussion sections.
  • gohm
    gohm
    That is a great idea. You could use a low tone to change down and a high octave to change up. Somehow you would need to eliminate the tv sound from changing the channel on itself.
  • preetu
    preetu
    yes, i also think that for controling volume i will have to use remote and only for changing channels our voice will be used. bt can u send me the full discription for further processing of this project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am doing my summer training at an automobile company and have option of doing it in 1. engine 2. transmission and axle can any one comment on which...
sir, i have doubt 1) what is electro magnetic force(emf) and why it is mainly required in dc machines 2) how the dc generator works and how it is converted...
Hey friends, I am thinking to pursue higher education by doing M.Tech. I wanna take your valuable suggestions and advice on which specialization should i opt for doing M.Tech in....
Hi, I thought I would share my favorite tech related videos found in youtube or other video sharing sites. CEans, you can also add to the collection. Just add a...
Please note that here at CE we do not support copyright infringement of books(or anything else). Any posts containing links to file sharing or other possible copyright issues will be...