Suggest some good magazines or books to spend my free time useful

Hi am Gopikrishn Final year CSE student ,

I have one year so i want to use this last year very much so i need some puzzles and reasoning books,plg give me your valuable suggestions.

Replies

• divya kumari
    divya kumari
    for puzzles u can go for shantha devi and for reasoning it will be best if u go for R.S. Agwarwall.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My boss has asked me to look up information about "there is a rock anchor system which is used where the towers are erected where there is no top soil."...
Can anyone explain me how to fetch user's contact from his GMAIL or Yahoo mail accounts? I have seen some where it is possible, but don't know how it can...
Here is a simple CATIA tutorials for beginners which aims at Introduction and PAD, pocket commands. Go through it. I will give you simple drawings to be made according to...
Hi Everyone, I am Christopher, and many of my friends call me Christophorus for short😉. Well, I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, Nigeria and...
hello i have a mini project to be done and i have the circuit diagram and its working..after having all the components...can anyone tell me what is the basic idea...