Suggest Robowar Robot Designs for competition

friends i want to make robowar robot..please suggest me some robot designs. i seen some designs, but i want to make some new type robots. so please give me some designs. i humbly thanks to you if you help me.??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We would love to help you out with the ideas. Could you tell us what are your key skills in robot designing & development? That should give engineers around here something specific to discuss.
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    chirag moradiya
    friends i want to make robowar robot..please suggest me some robot designs. i seen some designs, but i want to make some new type robots. so please give me some designs. i humbly thanks to you if you help me.😀😀
    Hello dude... first of all post all your requirements like environment,robo outlook, efficiency, etc.. then we can suggest you better design for making your own robot.
  • Raffu
    Raffu
    Hey chirag,
    I am not sure if the rule of the tournament permits this.

For a robot to battle, I can think of a feature where a Robot can make the opposition blind. Basically, Make your robot spill Snow/Water(conductor of electricity) which could either blind the camera or shortcircuit the Electronic/electrical part of it.

Bye
    Rafeeq
  • Abhishek Chaean
    Abhishek Chaean

My group is making a robot for Robowar. How much torque would be sufficient for a 60kg robot? 

What other factors we need to look after? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : In all aspects of our life, we encounter event recording applications very often. Recording of any entity be it sound, pictures, events etc. is very...
Project Abstract / Summary : Energy is the basic need for the development of the modern world. For meeting up the regular demand of energy we need to design a...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project aims at providing a voting system that cannot be tempered with. It provides a significant improvement over the existing electronic voting system in...
Think of a situation where you are traveling with your family or friends on a bus and all of you want to watch the movie you have on your HDD...
discussion on real life application of signals and system in analog nd digital purpose...do reply with your projects and examples..