suggest project topic

hello frnds,,i am mca student.....n for my semester i want some new project topic......which is recently going on.....so that i will help in my carrer....but i dont find any good project topic...i want to make it in asp.net using c# ..so kindly if u have some idea related to project den plzzzz let me know.........monica saxena

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Whats your area of interest??
  • monica saxena
    monica saxena
    asp.net in c#......taken as a front end and oracle as a back end.....
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Monica: I'm asking about the domain like Advanced computer architecture,data mining,networks etc.

In which domain do you want to do the project??
  • buzzparas
    buzzparas
    hi monica ,

designing any VAS(value added service) application for telecom operators will outshine your career, today telecom companies are full of VAS services and if you are capable of adding another one , it may go hand to hand.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone share information about Green cement??? I'm just curios why it was called green cement??? Is the cement used color green???
This thread is for the discussion of structural loads. I hope CEans would share some information regarding about LOADS.😀
Think Quarterly (Think Quarterly ) is Google's Online Magazine launched in the UK. The magazine aims to be the 'Breathing Space In The Busy World'. The magazine revolves around the...
Video about an integral feedback controller that regulates the average copy number of an assembly in a system of stochastically interacting robots. The mathematical model for these robots is a...
[video=youtube;qqun_fw0DnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qqun_fw0DnA[/video] Robotnaut 2 has been covered on VoiCE, Check here: NASA Robonaut 2 - Journey to the International Space Station - CrazyEngineers