Suggest me good book to study ELECTRIC CIRCUITS??

Hai CEians,
I am now studying Fundamental of circuits, Transistors, OP-Amp, etc.. So i am searching for good ebooks, I'm now using the book

Lessons In Electric Circuits, Volume III –
Semiconductors
By Tony R. Kuphaldt

. so plz tel me whether this book is good for acquire good knowledge in fundamentals, or else plz suggest me Good books,

NOTE: I SEEN MANY FREE E-BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION, I REALLY GOOD, BUT I'M LITTLE BIT CONFUSING IN CHOOSING BOOKS IN THAT SECTION. SO PLZ SPECIFY ANY BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION ALSO

Thank you

With regards,
P.Santhoshkumar

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, that's a good book. If you think the language in the book is difficult to comprehend, I'd recommend checking out Electrical Engineering books by B.L. Theraja. You will get all the basics in easy to understand language. You should check your college library for the volumes or simply buy them from your local book store. It'd be money well spent.

PS: All the books available in our download section are 'open source'. We do not encourage free downloading of commercial ebooks.

Plus - you are welcome to discuss any of your doubts (small, big) with fellow CEans here. Just describe your question well and get answer from the experts. You'll learn a lot more through interaction than by reading books on your own.
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    P Santhosh Kumar
    Hai CEians,
    I am now studying Fundamental of circuits, Transistors, OP-Amp, etc.. So i am searching for good ebooks, I'm now using the book

Lessons In Electric Circuits, Volume III –
    Semiconductors
    By Tony R. Kuphaldt

. so plz tel me whether this book is good for acquire good knowledge in fundamentals, or else plz suggest me Good books,

NOTE: I SEEN MANY FREE E-BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION, I REALLY GOOD, BUT I'M LITTLE BIT CONFUSING IN CHOOSING BOOKS IN THAT SECTION. SO PLZ SPECIFY ANY BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION ALSO

Thank you

With regards,
    P.Santhoshkumar
    refer ramakant a gayakwad or boylestad for analog electronics..
  • P Santhosh Kumar
    P Santhosh Kumar
    fine , thankyou

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boeing Black Smartphone has been launched with much aplomb. Developed with an idea to provide a solution to the U.S. Defense team's demands for secure and trusted access to the...
The price of Samsung Galaxy S5 in India would be much lower than the competition, say the latest reports. Korean publications are informing that Samsung knows that the S5 may...
Rasilant Technologies was founded by Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya and Sahil Anand in the year 2005. Rasilant Technologies is a Mumbai-based Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) company that provides technology and consulting solutions...
Mahindra Group has taken to the heart the fact that entrepeneurial steam in India has been rising to its peak in last couple of years and that it's about time...
“Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” -Gilbert K. Chesterton​ True indeed! Education has always been such an interactive process that...