CrazyEngineers
  • Hai CEians,
    I am now studying Fundamental of circuits, Transistors, OP-Amp, etc.. So i am searching for good ebooks, I'm now using the book

Lessons In Electric Circuits, Volume III –
    Semiconductors
    By Tony R. Kuphaldt

. so plz tel me whether this book is good for acquire good knowledge in fundamentals, or else plz suggest me Good books,

NOTE: I SEEN MANY FREE E-BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION, I REALLY GOOD, BUT I'M LITTLE BIT CONFUSING IN CHOOSING BOOKS IN THAT SECTION. SO PLZ SPECIFY ANY BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION ALSO

Thank you

With regards,
    P.Santhoshkumar
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 26, 2014

Yep, that's a good book. If you think the language in the book is difficult to comprehend, I'd recommend checking out Electrical Engineering books by B.L. Theraja. You will get all the basics in easy to understand language. You should check your college library for the volumes or simply buy them from your local book store. It'd be money well spent.

PS: All the books available in our download section are 'open source'. We do not encourage free downloading of commercial ebooks.

Plus - you are welcome to discuss any of your doubts (small, big) with fellow CEans here. Just describe your question well and get answer from the experts. You'll learn a lot more through interaction than by reading books on your own.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • satyajit rules

MemberFeb 26, 2014

P Santhosh Kumar
    Hai CEians,
    I am now studying Fundamental of circuits, Transistors, OP-Amp, etc.. So i am searching for good ebooks, I'm now using the book

Lessons In Electric Circuits, Volume III –
    Semiconductors
    By Tony R. Kuphaldt

. so plz tel me whether this book is good for acquire good knowledge in fundamentals, or else plz suggest me Good books,

NOTE: I SEEN MANY FREE E-BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION, I REALLY GOOD, BUT I'M LITTLE BIT CONFUSING IN CHOOSING BOOKS IN THAT SECTION. SO PLZ SPECIFY ANY BOOKS IN OUR DOWNLOAD SECTION ALSO

Thank you

With regards,
    P.Santhoshkumar
    refer ramakant a gayakwad or boylestad for analog electronics..
    Cancel
  • P Santhosh Kumar

MemberFeb 27, 2014

fine , thankyou
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register