CrazyEngineers
  • hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2 IC ....so dnt knw wat to make now so i need ur suggestions!!!!!!!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ***STRIDER***

MemberOct 23, 2008

bump......
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 23, 2008

***STRIDER***
    hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2 IC ....so dnt knw wat to make now so i need ur suggestions!!!!!!!
    Unless you describe your query in detail, we won't be able to offer much help. Could you describe your project with one IC?

[PS: Go easy with dots and exclamation marks 😀 ]
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 23, 2008

Hey Strider, you must know this line!

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"

😛

Like Biggie said, please tell use more about the project.
    Cancel
  • ***STRIDER***

MemberOct 24, 2008

ok my mini project was touch system ,its basic operation was that to light up a LED by placing thumb on the touch points in which thumb act as a conducting path. working: 12v relay n 4013 IC were basic components apart frm capacitors n resisters, when 12v applied to relay it goes to IC which dissipates some energy n bring it to 3-5v n light up a LED.This was my so called mini project...now u guys got the idea so suggest me any 2 IC project .
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register