suggest me a domain to domy project

hi guyz am dng 3rd year information technology ...just me a domain which is peak now to do my mini and final year project...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ashika Ashraf
    hi guyz am dng 3rd year information technology ...just me a domain which is peak now to do my mini and final year project...
    Go with cloud computing. That's hot favorite in the market these days.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a note to all the members - the search has been disabled for the time being. It won't function just the way it should. We're tracking down a known...
Project Abstract / Summary : India holds the dubious distinction of registering the highest number of road accidents in the world. According to the experts at the national transportation planning...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is design and fabrication of hydraulic press having following specifications : Capacity = 5 Tonnes Working pressure = 150 bar Double acting cylinder...
I have few Data in Jpg I want to convert into excel....I wrote code but its not working 😔....someone Help me pls....
Project Abstract / Summary : Storage hopers are used to store the seeds to be planted. Below the storage hopers rotary drums are provided. There are chances of seed blockages...