suggest me a branch

i dont know wher to put it so i put it here. our final yr projects will be starting soon and i want u guys to advice me in which field shud i do it since am an ece guy so suggest me any electronics branch thank u😁😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from using SMS text in posts on CE Forums.

I didn't get your question. Your discipline listed in your profile is 'Electrical'. If you wish to take up a project for your final year studies, I recommend that you should pick up a topic you are most comfortable with. You should go through a vast list of topics available here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • summers
    summers
    tht definitely is a long list thanks for the help.will ask again if required

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I believe the Bing folks at Microsoft are really working hard these days. Microsoft is now going to integrate real time twitter twits into their search engine! This is awesome!...
Microsoft's latest Operating System, Windows 7 is about to make a debut in next couple of hours. If you have more news/videos/photos - please share them in this thread! Keep...
Google is expected to announce its new music service, on October 28, 2009. The name could be Google Audio. If anyone's got more information, please share it here.
Sun Microsystem is laying off 3000 employees and the process has already began. SUN is blaming it on Oracle's slow acquisition of the company which was announced last year. The...
Hi fellow crazy engineers! For my final year project at University I have been tasked with creating a device that generates a straight line, or moverment in a straight line...