Suggest LINUX OS

I want to install Linux OS in my PC,

Configuration is

RAM:- 512 MB
Intel P4 Processor
Free HDD:- 25 GB

I had tried to Install Ubuntu 11.04 but don't know why i was not able install it properly on my system can anyone suggest me any other Linux OS or any other way to Install Ubuntu 11.04?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you tried 'Damn Small Linux' ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Have you tried 'Damn Small Linux' ?
    No, Can you give me its link to download? i will give it a try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the success of the normal aptitude tests, few CEans have suggested that we conduct technical aptitude tests on CE. I like the idea, but since we have engineers from...
I am appearing in CET exam for engineering. I visited the Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore web site (dbit.co.in) & I found they are quite active in the personality...
😒 just trying 2 b a CrazyEngineer. nubie.. ur guidance might b helpfull for me..😒
The ISTE STUDENT’S CHAPTER at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, which is the biggest of its kind in the country, is organizing SREEVISION’11, a National Level TECHNICAL-SPORTS-CULTURAL Consortium. The...
The symposium, DESAFIO-2K11 aimed at providing a platform for professionals from Academics, Industries and Research organizations to discuss and exchange views/outputs on the recent advances and future trends of Information...