View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
subaBE
subaBE • Jul 22, 2013

Suggest final year project on Electrical Machines

sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
zaveri
zaveri • Jul 22, 2013
how about fabricating a six-phase induction motor ? !
Rajni Jain
Rajni Jain • Jul 22, 2013
subaBE
sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
Final Project, seems like you are in final year. i.e. from next year you will be earning on your own, at that time will you ask on forum that please suggest a solution to your problem? Will you do that?

How about you think of a project (ON YOUR OWN), and then ask forum members to help you enhance on that or help you at difficult step with their prior experience?

Apologies, If I am sounding aggressive.

-CG
high voltage production for final year project is ready if anyone have interest then reply or inbox me........
aak
aak • Jan 9, 2016
Rajni Jain
Final Project, seems like you are in final year. i.e. from next year you will be earning on your own, at that time will you ask on forum that please suggest a solution to your problem? Will you do that?

How about you think of a project (ON YOUR OWN), and then ask forum members to help you enhance on that or help you at difficult step with their prior experience?

Apologies, If I am sounding aggressive.

-CG
If you know help or shut your hole called as mouth and go to the next thread. Engineering is about sharing knowledge and stuff not telling what to to.

Share this content on your social channels -