CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • zaveri

MemberJul 22, 2013

how about fabricating a six-phase induction motor ? !
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rajni Jain

MemberJul 22, 2013

subaBE
    sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
    Final Project, seems like you are in final year. i.e. from next year you will be earning on your own, at that time will you ask on forum that please suggest a solution to your problem? Will you do that?

How about you think of a project (ON YOUR OWN), and then ask forum members to help you enhance on that or help you at difficult step with their prior experience?

Apologies, If I am sounding aggressive.

-CG
    Cancel
  • jaydeep viradiya

MemberMar 25, 2014

high voltage production for final year project is ready if anyone have interest then reply or inbox me........
    Cancel
  • aak

MemberJan 9, 2016

Rajni Jain
    Final Project, seems like you are in final year. i.e. from next year you will be earning on your own, at that time will you ask on forum that please suggest a solution to your problem? Will you do that?

How about you think of a project (ON YOUR OWN), and then ask forum members to help you enhance on that or help you at difficult step with their prior experience?

Apologies, If I am sounding aggressive.

-CG
    If you know help or shut your hole called as mouth and go to the next thread. Engineering is about sharing knowledge and stuff not telling what to to.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register