Suggest Final Year Project for Computer Science

I want to make final yr projct.My colge want me to make projct that has new concpts and on d odr hand dey dont accpt websites.I em cnfsd nw abt wat to make.
I know core and advnce java.
plz suggst me some ideas
and also sugst me if i cn make any projct on netwrkng.

I want to make final year project. My college want me to make project that has new concepts and on the other hand they don't accept websites.I am confused now about what to make.
I know core and advanced java.
please suggest me some ideas
and also suggest me if I can make any project on networking.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Did you make use of the search option CE has? The project section has a handful of ever growing threads dedicated to project ideas. I suggest you take the pain of reading through a few pages there. And, try to not just follow those ideas, but tweak them.

PS: It would be better if you spell the words the way they are. Took me quite some time to understand what you have written. Let me elaborate. If you were to write 'fr' instead of 'for' to code a 'for loop' in your C program,
    the compiler would simply throw an error, but not execute it.

Good Luck!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mallika Saha
    I want to make final yr projct.My colge want me to make projct that has new concpts and on d odr hand dey dont accpt websites.I em cnfsd nw abt wat to make.
    I know core and advnce java.
    plz suggst me some ideas
    and also sugst me if i cn make any projct on netwrkng.
    First of all Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. You can go with some Android App I think they don't have any issue with it if you are going to make some android app.

PS: Please do not use SMS text on website.
  • Mallika Saha
    Mallika Saha
    Okk sorry for the shorthands.
    Can you suggest me apps that has new concept as remaking the existing ones wont be fruitfull for me.Faculty will reject them.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mallika Saha
    Okk sorry for the shorthands.
    Can you suggest me apps that has new concept as remaking the existing ones wont be fruitfull for me.Faculty will reject them.
    You can make an app for your college itself where you can show the all important news.
  • Mallika Saha
    Mallika Saha
    Its already existing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mallika Saha
    Its already existing.
    Ok, Then if your college is having bus for students then you can get help from some of your EC friends and put one GPS device inside it and then you can make an app where you can track your college bus.
  • Mallika Saha
    Mallika Saha
    We cant merge it with EC students.
    It has to independent project of CSE students.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mallika Saha
    We cant merge it with EC students.
    It has to independent project of CSE students.
    Yes, Then you can use some existing device in market which used to track vehicle and as a application you can design your own application.
  • lal
    lal
    How about a community app where students can update about up coming tests, interviews, special courses and even tech fests and exhibitions. Helping each other for a better career.

Updates can be done by any person using the app. Ratings may be awarded to each post by other users which will decide the post's quality and reliability.
  • Mallika Saha
    Mallika Saha
    Ya thanx for the idea.
    😀
  • lal
    lal
    Our pleasure!
  • kratika dubey
    kratika dubey
    hey! I am in my final year. I am good in c language. I know basics of core java and very little of .net. I am having no idea for my final year project. please help me out.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    kratika dubey
    hey! I am in my final year. I am good in c language. I know basics of core java and very little of .net. I am having no idea for my final year project. please help me out.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.
    I have an idea, IDK how feasible it is.
    When you connect your mobile device to the computer via USB, the screen of mobile device should act like a touch pad & you can use it for free hand drawing and also as a replacement to mouse (for desktops).
    You need to create an app using C/C++ which can talk with hardware.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CrazyEngineers. Name: Akhilesh Garud Engineering Trade: Electrical and Power Engineering College: S.R.C.O.E.M (Nagpur) Occupation: Student(in 3rd year right now) Hobbies & Interests: Watching Football,movies,reading(a little). I love to play...
Here is an interesting contest for wheels enthusiasts. India is included in entry rules. Quote: In the Wheels Contest, we want to see what YOU can make with wheels -...
The ten projects that did best in May at Instructables are together here: https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Best-Projects-of-May/
Name: Sanchit Khurana Engineering Trade:None Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Work Experience: none Hobbies & Interests: table tennis , art and swimming Aim in life: become a successful table tennis player...