Suggest Final Year Project: Cuda or Cloud Computing

I am in a great dilemma to decide in which domain i need to do my final year project. I'm already in my8th semester and I hardly have 3 months left. I had decided to do project based on android but many are saying that the domain not worth for final year project. One of my relative suggested me to do project based on cloud computing or a Cuda language. I need your suggestions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your choice will totally depend on what expectations you have from your project. An android project could be a complex one and very well worth submitting as your final year project. Do you have any experience with CUDA programming? If not, I'm afraid you'll be able to build anything worth submitting in a short span of 3 months.

If you are working alone, try to develop a simple Android app; say an intra-team chat application with various 'channels' for various teams viz. marketing, sales, IT etc. The administrator will be able to decide who gets to join which channel; and you can handle all the back-end operations via cloud. Take a look at how 'Slack' chat system works to get an idea of what I'm suggesting. That should be a fairly awesome project for your final year submissions.
  • bugade Anu
    bugade Anu
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion sir.
  • kyle
    kyle
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your choice will totally depend on what expectations you have from your project. An android project could be a complex one and very well worth submitting as your final year project. Do you have any experience with CUDA programming? If not, I'm afraid you'll be able to build anything worth submitting in a short span of 3 months.

If you are working alone, try to develop a simple Android app; say an intra-team chat application with various 'channels' for various teams viz. marketing, sales, IT etc. The administrator will be able to decide who gets to join which channel; and you can handle all the back-end operations via cloud. Take a look at how 'Slack' chat system works to get an idea of what I'm suggesting. That should be a fairly awesome project for your final year submissions.
    Hi sir, i done some research about the cloud computing? isn't that means we can simply develop an android chat application with cloud as a storage? no need to purchase anything from cloud?
  • kyle
    kyle
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hi sir, i am having some little question on the android app that u suggested above. Please guide me. For an example, the application that you suggested was used for a company, the problem is the file sharing. when developing an application that having file transferring function, the file that can be transferred was limited. because mobile only can store photo, video and document maybe which like not really related to a company uses. Does this system really suitable to develop as a mobile application?
  • Aditya Tajne
    Aditya Tajne
    we are aware of cuda programming.But we are unable to select a topic.I need your suggestion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The braking in trains is a heavy process and also it requires more power and takes long distance to stop itself. There is lot of...
Project Abstract / Summary : The Gravity power mechanism is, when a weight moves down from higher potential to lower potential this potential energy is converted into kinetic energy, and...
Project Abstract / Summary : Permanent magnet brushless machines are extensively used for servo derives, ship propulsion systems, traction drives, computer, automatic office machine, robots for automation of manufactory, drives...
Project Abstract / Summary : The growing number of restaurants and population of restaurant have emphasized the need to enhance the working of hospitality industry. This system aims at improving...
Project Abstract / Summary : Objective of this project is to protect the people from accident while driving on bike with the help of electronic sensors in automatic manner.Rider need...