suggest download manager for ubuntu 10.0.4 with auto resume capablity .

hi folks,

I am having Internet connection from BSNL and it frequently gets disconnected.

I am using Ubuntu 10.0.4 and i use "wget" command to download file and if internet gets disconnected than i resume the download from where it was previously stopped using command "wget -c ".

I have to resume this broken download manually so can any one suggest some good download manager that can auto resume such broken downloads.

if not for Ubuntu please suggest for windows.

Thank-you.

Replies

• dipen30
    dipen30
    use downloader for X it's nice one and you can find it in software center.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey people...i have a question regarding multiplexer. Implement the following function with a multiplexer f(A,B,C,D) = ∑(0,1,3,4,8,9,15)
Hi Friends, Its been long since I last posted on CE. Reason I was busy with my MBA after a successful CAT 08. Now that I have completed my course...
I just googled for the latest IIM world rankings but couldn't find IIM's name anywhere.. So can anyone tell me where does IIM come in the world rankings at present...
What’s the procedure of applying for MBA in Banking & Finance course in Sikkim Manipal Uni...., Is it online or do we have to go to the learning centre
I m going to pursue m-tech in nano tech. will u give the different scopes after completing this?