Suggest contest ideas!

CEans,

Our editor-in-chief, Mayur and I had a discussion over the phone regarding the nature of the contests that we run on CE. We discussed if we should keep the contests very easy with questions like "Fill in the blank: I'm ___, James ___".

The advantage of having simple, easy contests is that we get a huge number of participants. But we don't want to follow the trend.

We think CE's contests won't be easy; so that anyone with peanut-size brain can win. CE's contests will make you think, use your brain, give you sleepless nights et al. While we do care about the participation, we do not want to lower the standards.

What do you think? What type of contests should we run on CE? What prizes do you expect for such competitions?

Looking forward to your comments/replies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frnds im new to this community...... i went through your work of developing a msnger .........it was indeed good... bt i cldnt understand how u people managed to discuss...
Hello, Let me first of all describe what i am trying to do. I hope after reading this you people will not deviate from the subject -instead will help me...
One thing I know about all the guitarists from India is that they either a) know how to play b) learning hard to play this song from bollywood movie "Kalakaar"...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Guide: How To Post On CrazyEngineers Forum On CE Forum, you can either participate in any existing discussion or start a new discussion. This short guide explains how to do...