Suggest Competition Ideas

CEans,

We are planning to run competitions throughout the end of this year and we need competition ideas. We'll run all the competitions online and every member should be able to participate.

The competitions can be technical & non-technical; but we'd love to have a good mixture of both.

Let your creative juices flow.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I have a idea for the competition of Reusable components.In which we have to present any type of reusable component, which can reduce repetitive work,it can be in any form like any Excel file ,any code format .which can help as well as our forum.

To be continued.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    cooldudeiet
    I have a idea for the competition of Reusable components.In which we have to present any type of reusable component, which can reduce repetitive work,it can be in any form like any Excel file ,any code format .which can help as well as our forum.

To be continued.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    but cooldudeiet what does that mean :?:
    i'm sorry but i'm not aware of it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    How about a "Online Debate Competition"?

We will decide the date and time and declare it. And all who want to participate can post their names in one thread.
    We will not disclose the *topic* of discussion. It will be disclosed just one minute before the discussion starts. Let's keep the debate alive for one hour or so.
    All participants will have to be online for this complete one hour.

I am not sure if we can work this out. But, I guess this is feasible. What say people? If you like this idea, please put some ideas as to how we can work this out. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Why don't we have any updates here?

Let's get more cool ideas. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Nice idea!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    cooltwins
    but cooldudeiet what does that mean :?:
    i'm sorry but i'm not aware of it ๐Ÿ˜€
    Reusable components means which reduces the reeffort or rework for example:you have created a Excel file which consists some calculation part and that requires oftenly in your work or may be by your collegues ,so by using this we can save a lot of rework and save time,it can be any thing like any type of small application any template
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    How about Internet Treasure Hunt Game?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Wow
    whiz very nice idea
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    whiz.kid.aniket
    that'll be cool ๐Ÿ˜
  • Reya
    Reya
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Thats nice idea!we can have it soon!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why should not we have informal Googly,technical quiz,poster design contest?

What say guys??
  • makru921
    makru921
    Treasure hunt would be an excellent competition item... Also, there could be a photography contest (with a theme relevant to CE, of course!) ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    1) Poster Design Contest.
    2) We can start the CCFL series again for India vs SA series. #-Link-Snipped-# for Previous CCFL Games

but both are non Technical.

and For Technical
    1) DIY Competition. in which Ceans have to submit their DIY project here.

How's this idea?
  • Reya
    Reya
    What is DYI?
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    praveena211
    What is DYI?
    Do it yourself (acronym 101)
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Sam:Thanks!

@Godfather:U mean that CEans has to submit their own project??On what basis they will be rewarded if the topic is not given??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    @Sam:Thanks!

@Godfather:U mean that CEans has to submit their own project??On what basis they will be rewarded if the topic is not given??
    I Mean CEan have to made one project and make the video or tutorial of that project and it should be in the form of DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) so that it may be also helpful to other members.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Treasure hunt is a workable idea.. right Durga? *looks around nervously* Durga? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm.. Treasure hunt would be good!! I can help with questions and pictures etc.. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

brothers I have chosen a project related to ajax.The topic is USE AJAX TO PREVENT REPEAT FORM SUBMISSION, Can somebody tell me how to proceed with.Just now learned php and...
Please suggest some site or provide some soft copy Material about this Please help me
When I first read this news, I went, "Wow! What a Cool Name!" ๐Ÿ˜€ The new *Army of Awesome* program unveiled yesterday is designed to bring together Firefox experts and...
Amazon today announced that it will launch a category in the Kindle Store called Kindle Singles that features works longer than a typical magazine article or "as much as a...
Oracle and IBM have unveiled a new collaboration which will allow developers and customers to build and innovate based on existing Java investments and the OpenJDK (Java Development Kit) reference...