Suggest best books for electrical engineering subjects

i want to know best book for signal and systems, communication system, emft, instrumentation. i want a book having deep knowledge and good concepts. plzzz help me regarding this. as some books lack in some knowledge and dont cover all topics.

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    For signals and systems
    1.Oppenheim,
    2.Poorna chandra,
    3.Ramesh babu
    Communication systems,
    R.P.Singh
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    For SS be careful while using Ramesh Babu found some errors there

EMF better go with Sadiku He is good and precise

CT Simon Haykin is the best Try to get your hands on 3rd edition that will cover most of the syllabus in precise fashion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is q point and load line analysis. both r being used frequently in analog n confuses m.. why r they being used n its importance....
Nanotechnology is becoming the famous day by day and everyone wants to know more about it. RTNA-2013 is a hi-tech Academic Congregation where the latest theoretical and technological advances on...
I want to know which discipline of engineering among computer & mechanical is better to study and has a better future prospects & scope. Would appreciate responses from engineers here.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME..RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING, WHICH ADDITIONAL COURSE CAN I CHOOSE THAT IS USEFUL FOR CIVIL?
HI...MY COUSIN HAS FINISHED BCA IN 6 MONTHS AGO.BUT SHE IS NOT GETTING JOB TILL NOW..SHE GOT EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILL AND ALSO GOT 80%. SO THAT, SEND SOME INFORMATION TO...