Suggest an Android phone within Rs. 10k budget

I am planning to buy an andriod phone for 10k. please suggest a phone and also give reviews about micromax a 110.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've heard few good and more than a few 'not-so-good' reviews about Micromax products from diverse range of people. I'm not sure about their latest lineup of smartphones though. Since the only criteria you've specified is that you want Android phone below Rs. 10k, I'd be tempted to suggest the Galaxy Y series from Samsung. It's being constantly rated 'good' by several people. If you want a dual-SIM (just like Micromax A110), there an option of Galaxy Y Duos. At about ~ Rs. 7k - 8k, they're well within your budget and you can spend some money on buying accessories like extra storage, better headphones etc.

Xperia Tipo is also one of the hottest selling phones in the market but I'd recommend you visiting a Sony showroom and get a hands-on before deciding to buy. While other phones will offer Android 2.3, Tipo will offer you Android 4 right out of the box. So consider this before you decide.

HTC too has a nice phone "HTC Explorer" with specs comparable with the others so it'd be more of a brand choice for you. I hope this gives you a start in the right direction. It'd be better if you could mention what more features / specifications you expect from your phone.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    xperia tipo looks good phone with free 50 gb box.net cloud storage (you need check if it is lifetime).
    I personally not recommend micromax, One of my friend have bad experience with it. Specs looks good but they are not sustainable to long time use.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Usually the storage offers are valid for up to 2 years. Galaxy Note II came with similar offer valid for two years. If you fill up more than the standard offering, then they will continue to preserve your data but you won't be able to add more data to it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An air-conditioned classroom is maintained at 72◦F in the summer. The students attend classes in shorts, sandals, and tee shirts and are quite comfortable. In the same classroom during the...
hello! I'm using Windows XP SP2. Heres my problem. My usb ports suddenly stopped working. just one day i went plugged in my flash D , it charged perfectly but...
Google recently lost one of their top executives, Marisa Mayer to Yahoo - which was once Google's top search rival. Things haven't been very good at Yahoo all through the...
This interesting question popped up when a CEan sent me a note in PM asking whether there was a way to share animated GIFs on Facebook Walls or other people's...
which technology is better in mobile communication? CDMA or GSM? why? why CDMA mobiles come with inbuilt SIM card?