Suggest a recruitment agency - for tie-up with CE

CEans,

Could you please recommend a 'good' recruitment agency with which we can tie-up for latest job openings in the engineering industry?

Please post their contact details in this thread or write a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.

Replies

• MyRedz
    MyRedz
    well jobstreet.com sounds a good bet to me...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, let me check 😀 More suggestions please?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    #-Link-Snipped-# is good
    Even Jerry Verghese and ABC consultants can be tried since they handle overseas placements too.
  • Differential
    Differential
    How about Naukari.com and jobsindia.com ? Are we limited to India or worldwide ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Remember CE is an international forum. Although a majority of our members are Indians, we can tie-up with different consultancy firms to cover most of the countries.
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    Remember CE is an international forum. Although a majority of our members are Indians, we can tie-up with different consultancy firms to cover most of the countries.
    Right ! That answers my question ! Then can think of monster timesjobs and many other.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Monster is on list. 😁
  • sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    Can you post the requirements here!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, How nice if we could have professors recommending CE to students as well as themselves interacting with students through CE Forums? You can help CE achieve that. We request...
i have a problem with my laptop. it always shows an error like" the procedure entrypoint getprocessimagefilenamew couldnot be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL. somebody told me that...
We request you to take a minute to read this short article before you post on CE Forums. For all questions related to this site, visit: -> New Members' Joint...
Hey guys!!! this is banshee here. I'm kinda new to this so go easy on me............. I luv engineering but am crap at it so........... here's my attempt at clearing...
Create a java program to display the moving car using Applet concept....