Suggest a Good Electrical Related Book to prepare for Competitive Exams

Suggest a Good Book to prepare for Competitive Exams

Hi Friends,
I'm an electrical engineering graduate, planning to prepare for various Competitive exams. I'm looking for a good book(good author) which can assist me with the following features:

1. Objective Question Bank (Solved Questions).
2. Should be able to provide quick short cut tips to analyse the given problem.
(I say - short cut tips because time factor plays major role).

Please reply to me with you suggestions.

Thanks to the moderator and the members who started this forum and kept it live.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Re: Suggest a Good Book to prepare for Competitive Exams

Hi.....

I think "Quantitative Aptitude " by "R.S. Aggarwal" is nice...
    It contains all types of aptitude questions...and they are objective type and fully solved questions...It makes us easy to prepare....

And "Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning" by "R.S.Aggarwal" is also nice...It is usefull to improve our reasoning skills...

Acording to me these two books are very nice....
  • vineela krishna
    vineela krishna
    Re: Suggest a Good Book to prepare for Competitive Exams

Hi Pallavi,
    Thank you for the reply.
    What im looking for is a good quantative book in Electrical Engineering.
    Please suggest ..
  • vineela krishna
    vineela krishna
    Hi Friends,
    I'm an electrical engineering graduate, planning to prepare for various Competitive exams. I'm looking for a good book(good author) which can assist me with the following features:

1. Objective Electrcial Question Bank (Solved Questions).
    2. Should be able to provide quick short cut tips to analyse the given problem.
    (I say - short cut tips because time factor plays major role).

Please reply to me with you suggestions.

Thanks to the moderator and the members who started this forum and kept it live.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to General Help section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Can we all compile a list of electrical engineering project ideas? Looks to be hugely searched term on Google! 😀
CEans, I've been hearing this quite often these days. There's no Job Security! Well, instead of getting worried about job security; how about coming up with practical ways to be...
CEans, I wish to know if there are any totally crazy CEans over here who are seriously considering quitting their jobs to dedicate their time & efforts to their venture....
This thread is dedicated to engineering final year students: I was interacting with the T&P [Training & Placements] officer of an engineering college yesterday. A student came in & said...
After Microsoft (Google Announced Chrome OS), now Google is attacking IBM in their territory. Google set its sights on IBM, unveiling a tool to migrate Lotus Notes users to Google...