Suggest a good book

Here is kumar, and my discipline is in electronics and want to attempt a job for the central government. Can anyone suggest which is good book for central govt. posts for india?

Waiting for your valuable replies..

Replies

• kumar_raja
    kumar_raja
    I mean to say is, suggest a book for electronics for the central govt. posts..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dear Kumar,

You said you are preparing for Central Govt posts in India.
    What are the posts ?
    And Electronics is a vast Subject so can you be particular which subject in it you need a good book?

If the book is for basic electronics then go for Boylsted.
  • kumar_raja
    kumar_raja
    Dear English-Scared,
    Iam preparing for the post of P.O for the Docyard. Yeah i need only basics for the electronics. If there is any indian book for the same suggest that also.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    So you can go for JB Gupta and Salivahana

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In 2005, a passout of college Mr. Avin had started a software company and christened it as 'Softech', which had 15 employees and 25 systems. Avin's past studies of various...
hello, i am really interested in doing a project and am a beginner. theres no one to guide me though. i just finished my second year from jntu in electronics...
Your questions, comments, queries on the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/24953-ce-awesome-thread-contest.html in this thread!
Alrighty, we almost ceased being crazy for a while. While we all brainstorm over our next big contest on CE, we've decided to launch a filler contest - 😁CE Awesome...
While studying J2EE course I have learned some design patterns from my lecturer. It will be better if we learn Design patterns from experienced or J2EE experts. I have learned...