Suggest a good book on PERL programming

CEans,

PERL experts on CE, could you please suggest a good book on PERL programming?

Thanks in advance,

-The Big K-

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Hi Biggie, Programming Perl is available online at following location Programming Perl - Larry Wall, Tom Christiansen, Jon Orwant - Google Books
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    @big_k
    If you are learning perl only for ur interest (not for any profit), then i would recommend you to learn Python first.It is an official language of NASA.Yes you heard it right.You can make complex applications in it (ur own bulletin board etc).
    Rest depends on you.Just a piece of advice.
    happy learning !!

Regards
    Lord_EC
  • jinx
    jinx
    hi hi i need to do a case study and submit it can anyone tell where i'll get it's information.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jinx
    hi hi i need to do a case study and submit it can anyone tell where i'll get it's information.
    You'll get all the information on the internet or in the books.

[Do you think we know everything about your case study, what help you want etc.?]

Start a new thread with all required details in our General Help Section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all CEans...:smile:
So I will soon be doing my final project in order to graduate. I have various ideas but I want to throw my main idea out there to you all...
hello to all!! as u might hv guessed this is namita, a crazy(in absolute terms!!) electronics and telecom engineer.. m here to mingle with some like minded(read crazy) engineers.. hope...
If an integer n is to be chosen at random from the integers 1 to 96, inclusive, what is the probability that n(n + 1)(n + 2) will be divisible...
Hi all I am a part time entrepreneur focusing mainly on new products. I came up with an idea of making crank shafts using FRP. I need forum help to...