Success: Your Destiny

Success: Your Destiny
Henry Ford said "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."

Success is a small word, but very big meaning. If anyone wants to be successful then, believe in yourself, don’t rely on luck or chance, just be yourself, practice as if you are the worst and perform as if you're the best. Another name of success is 'Unity', be together, perform together, respect everyone, and be the man you have always dreamed of. Success does not mean that you have to be an IItian, or any tian. Think that you are the best but don't underestimate anyone, don't think that you know everything, you are the master, in short always keep your legs on the ground. Success and Failure are brothers, they are small kids that need to be pampered, If you pamper Success then Failure would get upset, in short Success and Failure come every time, they are a part of life.

When there are no challenges in life, life becomes boring, Life should be like our food, sometimes spicy, sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.

At last I just want to say, Live Free, Believe in yourself and let the world be in your hands!!
- Aadit Kapoor

#Success #Life #Work

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai guys, This is sudrshan ,i have a ablity to slove a many difficult problem in many fields efficiently,now i make my mind stronger to start my own company in...
Those who have read Ayn Rand's book "Atlas Shrugged" and have also watched the two series of movies based on the book might be waiting in anticipation of the launch...
Micromax India has launched a new smartphone called the "Unite 2" in India today. Featuring 21 pre-loaded languages, the Micromax Unite 2, lets you type in your own language with...
From robOTs (Robotic operation theatres) to suspended animation these appear to be crazy inventions. Might save lots of lives in the future. Quote: Richard Satava calls himself a “technology harvester”...
I was wondering why don't we get Tapatalk for Crazy Engineers? Its a free forum app. And if the site management is interested, they can even get a BYO app...