Subpartition level parallel insert PL/SQL

Hello,

I was working on optimizing SQLs and tuning some long running queries and was stuck with this.

Is it possible to insert data from one table to another in parallel at sub partition level? By sub partition level I mean, If I have 16 sub partitions in my table, can I kick off parallel partition insert i.e. inserting rows from sub partition 1 to sub partition 1 and so on in parallel. Is it achievable using PL/SQL?

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#..

Can anybody help me with this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like Google's project glass has made many electronics giants across the world rethink their future plans. The latest USPTO filing lists that even Apple's secretly working on wearable gadgets....
This thread is dedicated to all the Civil Engineering subjects and relevant book suggestions. Discuss / suggest books for each of the subjects included in civil engineering studies - Admin....
i want to know to some intersting project which we can do during our enng. period.....
Considering that a particular lead acid battery of given voltage and ampere-hours is to be charged by an electric machine such as a dynamo or an alternator, then what should...
Supposing an A.C machine has to be run on a D.C source, such as a battery, through an oscillator circuit, then what should be the voltage and current of the...