Subodhit Bose, Ex-IIT Engineer Kills His Sister in Pune

Ex-IIT Mumbai engineer, Subodhit Bose (Working with NCL) has murdered his 24 year old sister, Priyadarshini in Pune.

May not be something we'd normally discuss on CE; but it makes me wonder what makes engineers stop thinking rationally and take extreme steps.

Do most engineers live stressed life?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you find any useful link that can provide a great deal of information then post it here 1 Please provide a brief description of the link as it will...
A&E community is using economic slowdown to invest, learn and consolidate * London, UK, 14 April 2010: Deltek Inc (Nasdaq: PROJ), the leading provider of enterprise applications software and solutions...
Winners to be announced May 11 FRANKFURT — 14 April 2010 — Dimension 3D Printing, a brand of Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), today announced the nine finalists in its sixth...
Hey friends I've to choose two elective subjects in my bachelors at present for the next semester so I just wanted just wanted to know if 1> Enterprise Resource Planning...
If I get into Bank,as PO in Syndicate Bank for example, will they allow me to study MBA full time or parttime???