Submit Popular Tech Videos & Get Them Featured on CE Home Page

Hello Engineers,

With our new re-design of the CE-Home Page, a few interesting additions are made. One of them is our all-new 'Popular Tech Videos' section in the right-sidebar.
Check - CrazyEngineers
This video section is going to be updated on a regular basis depending upon the trending technology/engineering videos (from Youtube, Vimeo etc.) that start getting hundreds of views.

Hereby, we make an appeal to all of you engineers to submit the titles and links to the awesome tech videos that you come across so that we can choose the best ones and feature them on our Home Page.

Start posting your favorite new tech videos in the responses right away!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Should I tag CEans here?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Theses were the videos on our top list in the last week -

These will be soon replaced.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are our newest additions to the popular tech-videos -

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Higgs Boson explained. Through a comic strip!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    bioramani
    Higgs Boson explained. Through a comic strip!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Good one. It is going on our popular tech videos section. 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are the latest additions -

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are our latest additions -

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    A tetraplegic (cannot move hands or legs) woman uses her brain signals to sip coffee on her own in fifteen years. An amazing feat (and a labour love over ten years) by the Brown University using the BrainGate neural interface system.
  • Atharton
    Atharton
    Simplest way to share and organize parts of your spreadsheet data
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Gestop, A Hand Gesture driven desktop hybrid (powered by Intel Perceptual Computing SDK)

• CoMm0nMaN
    CoMm0nMaN
    I don't know if any one has checked this out or not.... but its cool.. simply amazing....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those in the software industry can relate to the fact that *in most cases* designers and front-end developers get all the credit. They’re the ones who will repeatedly feature in...
hi... can somebody please tell me if these books are good for university exams as well as for competitive exams. MACHINE DESIGN : AN INTEGRATED APPROACH 2ED- Norton, Rebort L...
Hello I am a mechanical engineer from Tamil Nadu. I want to know which is the best book to study welding technology. Please share the names of some good authors...
Absolute Zero Comics - Aluminum Coils - A joke made by my senior in college. Enjoy!
Venus is still in transit will be visible upto 10:22. This is lifetime event which you can only see next time in year 2117 . I hope everyone enjoyed this...