Sublime Text 3 For AVR Development

Been working on hobby AVR project since couple of days, I was looking for a nice plugin for Atom or Sublime Text 3, and after lurking ST package control I found this awesome plugin named "AVR" that literally makes AVR development easier.

- Select The AVR Project & Select the chip

Screenshot from 2015-10-20 08-19-40 Screenshot from 2015-10-20 08-20-47

- Select the directory and C template and makefile template will be generated.
Screenshot from 2015-10-20 08-40-08
- C templates and makefile templates from ST3

Screenshot from 2015-10-20 08-22-58 Screenshot from 2015-10-20 08-23-12

Write down your code and press ctrl+B, you can even change the compiler optimization level from Preference Settings of AVR package.

For more detail visit : GitHub - kblomqvist/SublimeAVR: AVR project templates with code completion and navigation

Hope someone will find it useful.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Putting a rest to the rumours, OPPO R7s smartphone has been officially launched. The unveiling happened at an event in Dubai and as of now there's no word about the...
Vodafone India has promised to roll out 4G services in Delhi by December. The service will be expanded to cover the NCR region viz. Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon over the...
Hi Dudes, I'm currently working on a project where i'm using Ni-chrome wire as a heating element. I stuck in a place where I cannot exactly find the increase in...
For years, Segways have been the toys of the financially elite who want to look cool avoiding walking on their feet. The two-wheeled, self-balancing, battery-powered electric vehicle has always been...
The big problem with whatsapp is that it auto-downloads all the videos and photos and even the audio clips forwarded by people to the group. Even if you are not...