subjects common for aeronautical and electrical engineers

hi
i am studying final year EEE
my interest is aerospace
can i join my M.Tech in aerospace?
what are the common subjects for aerospae and electrical engineering?
suggest me the colleges to do aerospace.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hmm.. I believe other than the mathematical courses, Control Systems and Instrumentation should be common. You'll probably want to try focusing on Avionics if you are pursuing aerospace.
  • shanmugagopi
    shanmugagopi
    ya sure u can join in aerospace. Regarding to electronics.
    like Avionics.
    subjects regarding to basic Electrical and Electronics, microprocessors, Instrumentation, Control engineering,
    👍
  • gohm
    gohm
    physics, statistics
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    but isnt it so that to go for M.Tech in Arerospace you should have Aero-Civil training certificate in graduation level,with you,as its a prequalification requirement ...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    gohm
    physics, statistics
    Those should have been general subjects for all engineering course right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend is planning on upgrading his CPU (motherboard and Processor)..His budget his around 10k to 12k..I zeroed in on Gigabyte S series motherboard and AMD phenom X4 9650...though i...
CEans, CE is proud to have CEan Gohm in its moderator team. Click on the following link to read more about CEan Gohm: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/know-your-cean/2970-know-your-cean-gohm.html 😀 CEan Gohm is mechanical engineer...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...me-cean-gohm-ce-moderator-team.html#post47023 in this thread! 😀
Alrighty, this one is going to waste lot of bandwidth. :sshhh: I want to see how many of us are/were Front Benchers and how many are/were Back Benchers. Definitions: Front...
Hi i want help on robosoccer.. Anyone if working or worked on this project please help!! thanking you in advance ..